Saturday, September 26, 2009

Total Blog Slacker!!!

Hello my friends,
I know, I know....I am a total blog slacker lately and I am so sorry!! Thanks to you who have not given up on me. I went back to work in August after 5 years of being home and it has been quite the adjustment. Plus, getting the kids back to school and in a routine has been kicking my bootey. I am enjoying my job a ton and I think that I am finally getting back into the groove!! So....after a lot of hate mail from Nik and Kell..I am going to make it my goal to update my blog this weekend. The kids are in Idaho hanging with Mom and Dad, so I will give it my best shot!! Love you all!!

2 comments:

reesekelleyandboys said...

Way to go, I"m soooo proud of you!!

Justin,Nikki, Alee, Soph, and Izee said...

YAY!!! You are such a multi-tasker and I am SO dang proud of you!!