Saturday, September 26, 2009

First Day of School


Dawson and Brynlee

Little Miss Sassy Pants :)

Brynlee and Dawson

Dawson Trey

Brynlee at the bus stop

Brynlee, Matt and Cole

Brynlee loading the bus...wa-hoo!!!

Gage started High School this year, but he was
at his Mom's so I did not get a picture. Rowdy
started Jr High and he had to be there at
7:30 am...so I did not even get a picture of him,
either!! Dawson started 3rd grade, and Brynlee
started Kindergarten, so I did manage to take
a picture of the little ones. I am a total slacker, but
in my defense..my camera is still broke...so it is
not that easy to get shots in!!! Hurray for school
starting...I cannot believe my baby is already
in Kindergarten...time flies!! They love school and
I think I love it more than them :) !!!!

4 comments:

reesekelleyandboys said...

Okay I have no words to even express how freakin CUTE Brynlees little outfit is!! Seriously sooo CUTE, shes a HOT lil MAMA and look at her cute hair!! Of course Dawson is handsome as ever.. so funny hes wearing his M&M shirt! YOUR BLOG LOOKS SOOOOOO CUTE! I'm so proud of YOU!! Rock on SISTA!!

Justin,Nikki, Alee, Soph, and Izee said...

Love your blog and I am so glad you went clear back to our trip (even though that pic of me is horrible)!! I miss your cute face!! Have fun in St George this weekend! XOXO

Sherry said...

My oh my!!! That brings back memories of when you started school. Brynlee is a "mini me" of YOU!!! Oh how cute they are. and getting on the bus brought tears to my eyes.... Dawson is getting so big and what a handsome devil he is :)

Caralee said...

I wish I had as much style as little Bryn! And I can't believe you change your blog for the seasons. I think we need to give you more work!